Sunday, December 23, 2007

No way!

Ok...so before i get to my NO WAY...i'm gonn post some things I forgot to say :) well...my elevator is up and running, BUT for only a week or so. Til the 2nd of Jan. But that's good enough for me since my work schedule is so crazy! Yesterday at work I got to work in the petit gateaux section! It was thrilling! However most of the time i made buches (logs) which you saw a couple of photos of. I'm going to post all of my xmas photos on wed though! And...i don't remember which guy...oh uni brown guy who is the jerk...was incharge of me yesterday and he was actually nice! I'm not sure if it's because he is sick...but i think it's because he knows i actually have talent and I'm not just some girl! He told me something i did was perfect. I knew it wasn't perfect so I questioned him and I actually got a smile out of him! It was funny. Then at lunch time he told me to go eat but I wasn't done...and he insisted i eat and I said NO...i will finish my work and THEN eat. He was like...suite yourself. So 35 min later I ate a cold meal...but I felt good about finishing! AND i went to see the movie about Bob Dylan "Im not there" BRILLIANT! AMAZING! GO SEE IT! It was worth my evening! Manuel and i went sat nite. I'm not the BIGGEST dylan fan but i like his music and the way the movie was put together was GREAT and the music and everything...spectacular! I loved it. We also swapped xmas gifts! Well I gave him his (a new man bag) and he gave me half of mine...this GREAT sliver drop necklace. He said it was for my boobs :) hahaha. WHICH he is totally right about...it will fit perfectly with them! I LOVE IT and i can't wait to wear it!!!!

Ok...so my NO WAY! I get to work this morning (sunday) at 6 am. The girl incharge asks what time i'm done. I say 3:30...the normal. Because I knew monday nite I had to come in at 8 pm. Which is kinda like a day off. Anyway...she was like...u better check the schedule again...cause it's 8pm tonite! I was like..uh ok. SO i looked...I got off at 11:30 in the morn so I could go home to sleep and come back at 8 pm (sunday nite) and work til 6 am (monday morn) HOW CRAZY! So i came home...took a nap from 12-6 and now...i'm about to go to work! So...i'll post more tomorrow when I get up...because tomorrow when i get home at 6, i'll go to bed and then i have to be at work at 1 am in the morn(tue)! hahaha. Oh well..have a good nite...off to work for the second time today! toodles

No comments: