Friday, December 21, 2007

Fun Blog!!!

Yes...that's true! This is going to be a mish mosh of tons of stuff...matzoh balls included ;)

So, I will start off by saying...i forgot to mention that yesterday at work I made almost 10 cups of coffee. Chef was so pleased with me. He smiled at me and thanked me a lot for that. He really likes when I make coffee...and I think he likes the way I make it too ;) Duh...i worked at starbucks long enough...i should know what i'm doing! We don't use a conventional coffee maker....i brew it with boiling water and pour it over the grounds. Fun times!

What else. Oh...today I got off of work early because Liz graduated from LCB! I took some pictures. I will only post a few ;) the chef at the end is who got me my internship (well approved it and said I was good enough in both my pastries and my french to work there! so i thank him a lot! MERCI CHEF!!!)




Then I also have a picture that I recieved online from a friend in my Gastronomy program! We took a picture at the end of the course which I never go to post because I recieved it too late. He turned it into a holiday card so I thought i would share it all with you!

And the last picture I am going to post is of my famous dog, Tarzan! He is so cute i don't even know what to say!!! Just look for yourself ;) (i have 8 more of these if you wanna see them...too cute!!!)

Ok...now is the fun part! I got my schedule for next week! EEKS!!! As you all know it's Xmas week. Well...for me...it's workaholic week! I have NEVER been so excited in all of my life! Here goes:
Monday: 8 pm to 6 am (1 pm to 11 pm Chicago time)
Tues (xmas day): 1 am to 6 am (6 pm to 11 pm Chicago time)
Wed: off
Thur: off
Friday, Sat, Sun: my normal work hours (extra 30 min added because of the holiday) 6 am to 4 pm (11 pm to 9 am Chicago time)

So...as you can see...I'll be sleeping during the days at the beginning of the week. THIS is what a real chef does. And i am SOOO excited to experience it :) It's going to be new for me...but i think it's going to be exactly what I need to get my new career started! OOOOH....I'm SOOO excited...if you can't tell!!!

No comments: