Friday, December 28, 2007

Crazy work hrs again!!

So...I went to work at 6 am today like normal. And I looked at my schedule for next week. Well on monday it said I had the 20 hr shift again (meaning come in at 8 pm on that sunday night) However, I was finishing at 4 pm that same day! I thought it was crazy...so I asked Birke about it. Well...I don't know if that was a good thing (because i like night shifts) or a bad thing (cause now i have too many) but she changed my schedule for the weekend completely!! SO today I was supposed to work from 6 am to 4pm and the same for sat and sunday. NOW...This is my new schedule:

Friday: 6 am to 12pm (noon)
Sat: 1 am to 10:30 am
Sunday: 1am to 10:30 am
(Sun night) Monday (the 30th to the 31st) : 8 pm to 6 am
That means the 31st I have all day and night off!!!
Tues (the 1st): OFF (meaning...i can go out for new years!!!)
Wed: off
Thur-Sun: back to normal 6 am to 3:30 pm

So...I like working nights. I get to work with boy B. Which, by the way, has found my blog. SO...we can call him by his name now since he knows who he is. His name is Teddy. We've gotten close over the last few days! He's really fun to be with. Although he knows to cut back on the calling. It was cute though :) Anyway...i'm excited I have a new french friend who speaks english!!!! Always could use more friends!

So...today I slept 6 hrs. I'm kinda mad. I wanted to sleep more like 8...so hopefully at work I won't be tired. But I hadn't eaten ALL day...so I woke up STARVING! I couldn't sleep anymore because my stomach was growling! So i woke up. I feel fine now, but we'll see what happens at work. Now I'm going to get ready for work and maybe start watching a movie. It's so early I don't know what to do to keep myself busy....

No comments: