Friday, December 28, 2007

days off!

So i had a LOVELY two days off! On Wednesday I went to the gym and then stayed in all day to do some thesis work and to write my resume! If anyone has resume tips for a chef...send them my way! I need the help! But I got some work done for my paper which was good. Then in the evening I left the house for a bit to go to the grocery store. I went to bed rather early to get back on track. Then on Thursday I had my trainer in the morning and Seb kicked my butt...literally! We worked the lower half of my body this time since my elevator is working and it kills now!!! Anyway...the cute guy at the gym was there...and he talked to Seb and said something to me...but I was SOOO fixated on him I had no clue what he said :) Oh...and guess what...he IS jewish! I KNEW IT!!!! Seb was laughing at me because after he came I was working out so much harder and then I even started to speak french to show off! He's so cute though!!!! Anyway I came home and Liz had left (to Canada) so cleaned ALLLLLLL day :) (liz-if you read this...it wasn't because I didn't trust u...it's because I don't trust the cleaning lady!!!) So i cleaned her room, my room and the kitchen. Eventually i finished and then at 4:30 I walked to the Champs and did some shopping. Ok...mainly a big spree at Sephora. At 7 pm I met Dzintra for Sushi at a place called Kaiten. It's one of those places where you pick off of the assembly line. LOVE IT! I was dying for sushi and it was great to catch up with Dzintra! Came home and went to bed. Great two days off!!

No comments: