Tuesday, August 21, 2007

August 21, 2007

Today was the big trial exam! I woke up and Liz and I walked to school together because it was her last day before her final. At 8:30 I got in that room ready to kick some butt. I am going to save all the detail and drama because honestly...it's rather boring! So i'll just tell you how it went. However, I won't tell u that much because I'm saving it til thur! Chef like my plate! He said my sauce needed to be thinner. And one of my sides he said was ugly but tasted good. So we fought over that for a while and I said that taste was more important than look. He advised me to change the side, while I said i was going to keep it and spice it up a bit look wise! I have pictures...but I am saving them for thur so I can show you side by side of what my practice compared to my final looked like. Plus then I will reveal what I made!!! Ooooooh thur will be a fun blog! look forward to it! I actually finished in 4 hours. We had 6 hours today though to play around with. However I wanted to go in and do it exactly how I was going to do my final exam. And I did. Obviously things didn't go exactly as planned, but they went well! I left school after talking to some people and printing emails. I came home and was such in the exam mode that I worked on the exam papers which are writing my recipe in french :) I gave up on that when liz and I decided where we were going to dinner. Tomorrow is Liz's 21st b-day. However in Canada that means nothing...but to us in the states it's a huge deal...so i'm making it a huge deal :) I took her out to dinner at L'entrecote! She loved it! I love it! It was nice! Here are some pictures. I surprised her with a candle and she had no clue!!! I was sneaky ;)



I then came home and did a bunch of nothing(with a little attempt at more exam work inbetween the nothing!). I'm about to go to bed because tomorrow is my LAST demo ever for my Grand Diplome!!!! (and I have TONS of french work to do before then! AHHHH)

No comments: