Thursday, August 23, 2007

August 22, 2007

Today was a mess at the beginning of the day and ended so perfectly! So I woke up at 8:30 because i just couldn't sleep! I started to work on my final exam paper (in french) and i kept messing up. So i needed white out. So i decided to go to the store. I went and I bought some other things. Then I went to the bakery to buy liz some breakfast because it was her birthday. I came back, unloaded my stuff and guess what...i forgot to take the white out. So i had to walk back! ARGH! I went back got the white out, came back and finished up my exam paper. Voila! So when i finished I putzed around getting my life together and realized I couldn't sit in the house anymore. I left to go to school REALLY early. Well it was DOWNPOUR. I got drenched from my knees down. My socks were soaked and so were my shoes. I went to photocopy my exam papers so i could have them during my exam. Then I had some time so i went to this place and went tanning for 20 min. Then I went to Sarah Fritz's house because she is back intown and we chatted for a while! I eventually went to school for my LAST demo. I don't think i payed attention though :) I took minimal notes. I was too excited. We learned hot foie gras with an artichoke puree, sea bass with a really good ham sauce, and rhubarb compote with marsala sabayon. Very tasty today! we had champagne as well! YAH! FINISHED! After class Manuel and I went to the movie theatre and waited for Liz and we saw Hairspray!!!! We got lots of food and celebrated Liz's birthday right! (it washer 21st!) The movie was good. Definately not amazing...but it was fun, enjoyable and i liked it a lot! I then came home and went to bed at 11!!!

No comments: