Monday, August 20, 2007

les films

Today was a lazy day! I woke up late and actually was productive. I finished booking my ireland trip (yah!), and I plotted out my final chart (for the most part-just needs some fine tweaking), and i cleaned my room (ok...not spotless)...but i got a good amount of stuff done. It rained all night and all day...so it wasn't a day to leave the house! Eventually I made myself some breakfast/brunch/lunch. Then I was really bored so I started searching High School Musical two since I knew it premiered this week on Disney, and I found the entire video online. SO i sat an watched it! It was good...but it definately wasn't as good as the original! But I'm glad i saw it. By the time I was finished with that, Kaitlin was over in our kitchen practicing her final exam. Liz was sitting in there with her, so I sat with the two of them and chatted. I brought my computer in there eventually and just putzed around. SO for the next few hours I just talked to them and tasted and was bored out of my mind! Kaitlin left around 7. I did a bunch of nothing for a little after that and then I decided to watch Y Tu Mama Tambien...one of my favorites :) After that I went to bed...around 10. A pretty much uneventful day. But it's my last week of school ;)

No comments: