Sunday, July 8, 2007

banquet

I woke up late today. Ok...not that late. 10:30 :) And I decided before I went to the gym I was going to buy a new sports bra because mine was giving me discomfort. So Liz and I went to Decathlon. I bought socks. That's it. Boo. After that I went grocery shopping for all sorts of goodies because I was going to Sarah's for movie night. I was on my way home to my market and noticed it was closed! SOOO annoying! So i came home and did a few things around the house and then went back out again to the gourmet grocery store and bought a few more things. Got home and did a lot more boring stuff. Didn't go to the gym. Too much discomfort. Lame excuse...but I'd rather not give you details :) Sarah eventually emailed and said she was giving up on her work. So I walked over and got there around 7. She made garlic veggies and I bought 4 different kinds of cheeses, a baguette, lots of appetizer veggie stuff, Sarah had olives and red wine, and it was a huge FEAST! We ate tons and watched Coupling. GREAT graduation gift from my cousins :) Then we paused it so we could eat the dessert I bought. I got three different mini desserts from Lenotre plus cherries and strawberries. All very delicious. We watched about 8 episodes and at 11:45 I walked home. I went to bed at 1:30 am. No clue why so late...but i did :) fun day!

No comments: