Wednesday, July 11, 2007

July 10, 2007

Early morning and late evening :) I had an 8:30 PP. We made Jam and other gummies. It was a pretty easy practical. We worked together on a lot. The camera guy started coming today to take pictures for graduation. Our chef said the four of us were the best in the class, so the camera guy took a picture of us. It was cute. Anyway...I dont have much to say about this class.




During break I sat downstairs and talked to people and looked at my next recipe. Then at 12:30 we had a CP. We made the grilled lamb, only it wasn't grilled because the grill was broke. There were also veggies and cous cous with raisins. The bones on my plating aren't attached...we added them after. Chef helped with my plating, but I plated it myself today. He just gave me the bones idea and how to lay out the rest of the meat! He said everything on my plate was good today. Good cook and good flavor. It was a stressful class but I finished it.

(Jen from Morris...if you see this...I've tried to contact you but I can't. I think there is a way you can email me. I want to email you...so get intouch with me that way please! Thanx for everything and your positiveness!)
At 3:30 we had a CD. We learned Langoustines in a crusty thing that looked like hay, beef in a bouillon with horseradish sauce, and more grilled fruit and sweet cous cous. Eh. Nothing special. After class, Manuel and I (guy from Pride pictures) went to the gym. I worked out, came home, showered quickly and then met manuel to go see Not Another Gay Movie. It was great! I wanted to see it in the states, but no one wanted to go with me. So I was happy to see it. It was very funny! Then at 12 I got home and went to bed shortly after that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Penny! i got your message in your blog. Good thing i'm keeping up with you every few days! Your plating looked great on that dish... you are really doing amazingly well. Those animals are so cute too!!! OK, so email me at donsangel81@aol.com. You'll be able to reach me there. Glad your friends got to come see you! Good luck at graduation!!! And have a great time with your parents! WHOO HOOO!!!!