Sunday, July 8, 2007

Porte de Clignancourt

Today was a WEIRD day. I didn't want to say anything because I knew it was going to fall through...WHICH it did. I was supposed to go to Disney today. And I didn't. I woke up at 8:00, showered, got dressed and at 9 am when we were supposed to leave, the girl bailed on me. SO at 9:45 i got back in bed for 2 hrs. Woke up did laundry and at 2 pm I dragged myself out of bed. I did a city walk which really wasn't a city walk. It was the flea markets at porte de clignancourt. They were good...but I wasn't in a mood to spend money! Go figure. I walked around for about 2 hrs. Then it started to rain and i came back to my area and had a starbucks and bought tickets to a movie called Delirious. It had Steve Buscemi, Alison Lohman, and Michael Pitt. Not bad. It killed some time so I didn't have to go home. Enjoyable though. Got home at 8 and hadn't eaten all day...so I made a delicious salad and scarfed it down! Then talked online. Going to bed now. Looking forward to a GREAT week :)

No comments: