Monday, June 18, 2007

June 18, 2007

Ok...this is going to be a good week. I start classes at 12:30 everyday (including sat) but still...12:30 daily! So I was going to start the gym today. I get up at 8, get everything together (because I HAVE to shower there in PUBLIC showers!!! YUCK) And i walk there. Well, they are in process of getting new machines and air conditioning, so it was CLOSED! I finally felt ready to go back to the gym after my hurting feet and they were CLOSED! ARGH! so annoying. SO i came home and took a cold shower and ate some eggs. How annoying! I eventually went to school for a 12:30 PP. We made the tart creole which is pure yumminess. It's a short crust, with coconut mousse, a savoie sponge soaked in malibu, pineapple and italian meringue! How good does that sound?!?!?! GREAT! Anyway, class was fine. Chef told us out of his three classes that our was the worst. He said it was because we talked to much and we worked to slow...BUT me, katie, kaili and melissa worked the best. So i was very confused. Oh well. He said my tart looked good...except I needed to pipe more so it covered the egdge and I needed to cut my berries with a scissors so they don't bleed. But otherwise he liked it. I also cut my tart up, and he tried it and said it tasted VERY good. Score ;)

After school I went grocery shopping. This week I end early every day except for wine day, so my goal is to COOK every nite. Not just salads and premade stuff, but cook! So i bought duck, veal, shrimp and lots of veggies! I am here to learn to cook, so I may as well utilize my new abilities! I came home and had a craving for a salad (hahahah) so I made ranch dressing and put some crab meat on top and ate a VERY yummy salad! I left the house around 6:30 to go to Trephenes to take a shower and then we went for a nice walk outside for some ice cream. It was just beautiful outside and she is such a pleasure to be with! And it was nice to be clean :) I also found out my gym is close from today til the 23rd! How annoying is it that today was when i wanted to start back and i can't because it's closed! ARGH! Oh well...atleast my feet can rest some more. Now I'm home and I'm gonna help my mommy with the computer and then go to bed! Have a GREAT evening folks :)

No comments: