Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 19, 2007

Well, today felt like a long day...but wasn't all that long. I woke up at 9...and because I couldn't go to the gym I kinda just relaxed. I read a magazine, made myself a good breakfast, and putz on the comp :) Eventually I got dressed, went to the poste office, went to have coffee with Katie and Lauren, and then to school. We had two Demos. The first was a 12:30 PD. We learned one cake. It was Mango and raspberry with crumble on top. Pretty delicious! Then at 3:30 we had a CD and we learned Sweet and Sour Fried shrimp, bread encrusted Stuffed Sea Bass and a raspberry crumble with chocolate raspberry caramel sauce. The sauce was oustanding! I will definately make that sometime! After school I went home and actually made myself dinner. Yes, you heard me. I made myself a salad, and duck and I made a yummy cream and mustard sauce to accompany my duck. I'm not the best without a recipe, but I will get there. The only way to get better is to practice. The rest of the night was...let's just say ineteresting. I came upon some closure I was waiting for and expecting. As cliche as this sounds...now that I have it, I can start a new. Thanx :) after the struggles of that for a while, I chatted with Liz my roomate, talked on the phone for a while to peeps, chatted on line, and eventually fell asleep at like 11:30.

No comments: