Wednesday, April 11, 2007

April 11, 2007

I started bright and early at 8:30 making duck leg "pot au feu". Along with snausages :), tartare sauce, lots of veggies, and bone marrow (YUM!). I hand made sausages...how cool is that! It's actually kind of fun! Anyway, I got frustrated in class today because it had been so long since I turned a veggie that I couldn't do it! ARGH! Then eventually I chopped my finger! I was bleeding pretty badly, but not enough to stop me from going on with my bad self ;) Anyway, I finished my dish and chef said it all tasted good, but my veggies needed to be cooked a little longer. They like their veggies like mush! Here is my pretty plate.

Then after class we went for cafe and i sat and ate my lunch :) Then at 12:30 CD we learned a veggie salad with ham, a guinea fowl and cabbage pie (which was delicious!) and a pineapple ravioli with pineapple sorbet. Then at 3:30 we had PD. We learned the russian (BORING and gross) and the OPERA cake...one of my personal favorites. I'm making it tomorrow so you will hear all about it. After school I went to the gym, came home and ate dinner, and am now doing stuff for school/my life/this weekend/and just stuff that needs to be done! toodles

No comments: