Sunday, April 8, 2007

Joyeuses Pacques

So today I woke up at 9 and did laundry, emptied the dishwasher, cleaned my room, and HAD to mop the kitchen floor. If my mom saw that...she would have YELLED! hahaha. It's a white floor and it was black by the time i finished with it last nite! haha. Luckily my flatmate went home for the weekend. So I have the place to myself. Then I did some homework. Then I got all my goodies together cause I went to Katie's for the afternoon with my friends! Katie lives in Fontainebleau (the country!) with her two daughters and mom. Her husband is back home working and comes to visit on our breaks. Nice guy! Below are pictures of where we ate our dinner...which was cooked by all of us. I brought jew food, Trephene brought Jaimaica food, Kaili brought southern food, and Katie had traditional easter food. It was a feast not to be missed. PLUS it was KAILI'S BIRTHDAY! And what a fun one! In the pictures you can see part of the beautiful yard that I spent almost ALL day hunting easter eggs in with the kids. The other part of the day I painted and drew with markers :) What an exciting day! I also got to relax with some wine and enjoy my friends company. Truely a spectacular day. The pictures at the end are of us on the train ride home. It was a pretty nice train compared to the ones we normally take! So we took pics!

Anyway...it was SOOO nice out today I wore flip flops and a short sleeve shirt. Just gorgeous. The perfect day to spend easter and Kaili's birthday outside. And a wonderful day to give thanks to the people around me. I'm so blessed for them! Thank you Katie for sharing your home to us. It's beautiful. Anyway, it's been a long fun day and now it's time for bed. No school tomorrow cause technically in Europe tomorrow is their easter! Niters!

No comments: