Saturday, January 13, 2007

trucs

Hey guys! So I know I haven't talked about the people! Well...so far everyone is just wonderful! I took a picture of two of my friends and I, who people say we look a like because all three of us are short, dark haired, american, and have dark glasses. So i had to just snap a shot! The one next to me is Kaili from Texas and the one on the end is Lauren from California. Both great people!

As far as my other friends, they come from all over! Very random places! But everyone is very friendly.



Overall school is great. It takes up a lot of time, but that's what I'm here for so I am really ok with that. I do have sundays to do what I want, but I like school...so that's what I want to be doing! I rarely have saturdays also, so when I get into the hang of things I am going to start travelling! But after this full week of school i have to say i am rather exhausted working in a kitchen all the time. My roomate said, which I didn't know, if you sweat in the kitchen too much you can get bad stomach cramps and also bad diarrhea. I've had the cramps...but nothing else. She said to drink a glass of salt water. It's cause you lose so much salt from sweating! eeks!



As far as Paris, I haven't had much time to explore yet...but I have plenty of time. I'm not worried. And going out, I am just getting into the swing of things so that will start ASAP! You will be updated. Men...eh...men! That's all i'm saying.



Any other questions? Just ask. Miss you all terribly! Come visit :) Au revoir!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it a prerequisite to cut your hair off and have glasses in order to get into the program?