Saturday, January 13, 2007

Jan 10, 2007

I forgot to set my alarm today, but LUCKILY my body woke me up at 6:36! I get dressed so quickly because I am so paranoid about being late for school and nothing against the koreans, but they get to class at like 5 past the hour to sit in the front row and I also wanna sit in the front row so i have to get to school so early! Anyway, 1st demo was on poaching chicken, rice, thickening agents, and cheese souffles. If you haven't figured out yet, everything we watch in demo we DO NOT make in practical! Then I had a PD on tart tatin, tart normande, and tart aux pommes...pretty much my lunch! VERY tasty. They all had apples in it which i forgot to mention! Then FINALLY I had my practical on fish filleting! That did not go over so well, and I mean not well at all. I'm going to leave it at that. You can see the finished product...which doesn't say anything about what happened during the class :)

Chef Clerque said the sauce tasted fine but needed more butter (either more butter or salt they always say!) the fish was cooked correctly. Then at 6:30 i packed up, came home to once again no internet. Ate yummy fish, read and went to bed interneless!

No comments: