Sunday, January 28, 2007

Je cale.

Well this weekend for me was very chill. Like i mentioned on friday I was worried that I was getting sick, so i tried to stay low key. I did a lot of sleeping. Saturday I walked around for almost 5 hrs specifically to E Dehillerin (the best kitchen store in Paris), Village Voice Bookshop (a popular english bookstore) and Poilane (a famous bread place)...and I didn't buy anything (except some bread)! I continued to walk around for a few more hours (tried as hard as I could to shop!!) and I came home with nothing but groceries and cooked myself some dinner. Sunday though was a lot of fun, but filling! After I putzed around on the computer for a while, I met Kaili at her place and we trekked over to Breakfast In America...the ONLY and best place to eat american breakfast in Paris (as u can see from pictures below) I ate a veggie omelette with cheddar cheese, toast (that we toasted ourself because the toaster was placed behind us!), greasy potatoes, orange juice, bottomless AMERICAN coffee (with cream and sugar!!!), yogurt, and a brownie (cause I've been cravin one of those!) all for 15 euros! Kaili had pancakes instead of the yogurt and brownie...but those were just as delicious! (and check out the mugs! So funny!!!) SO american! We are definately going to go back! This is the only place I've been so far that 1) tax was NOT included 2) you had to tip the servers 3) everyone spoke english. I truely felt like I was at home. It was rather nice. However, we left SO full that we decided not to do a city walk today. We did walk around for a little, but we both felt the need to go home and relax our tummies :) I don't think I will be eating for the rest of the day. Those americans eat too much! hahaha.



Anyway, that was my low key weekend...but I do feel refreshed and not sick...so that's good! Ready for a new week to begin! Thanx to all reading my blog. It truely means more to me than you know!

No comments: