Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tres Jolie!

So the past few days I have been walking EVERYWHERE! My friend Maria was intown so I walked to meet her in Saint Michel and then we walked to Bastille and then I walked back home. Overall that was a 2 plus hr walk for me. Then yesterday Asima and I walked to the Marais and stopped to shop inbetween which was an hr walk (without the stopping). So needless to say I LOVE to walk. Plus the weather here is PERFECT! 50 degrees and sunny! I've been wearing my lightweight coat, throwing on my showtunes on my ipod and strolling! And this is why i LOVE Paris! I took some beautiful pictures as well that I wanted to share with you.



I know I complain about being bored when I am not working...but just walking and taking in the surrounding is really helping me to appreciate where i live and what i do more. So I hope these pictures help YOU capture that too. This is truely a dream to be here.

In other stories...Asima, Manuel and Chris and I went for pizza last nite. I had a wonderful salad with shrimp and avacado! YUMMERS! Then A went home because she saw the movie...but me and the boys went to see Juno! GREAT movie! And I LOVE having Maria in town! She is an AMAZING FRIEND! I am so lucky to have her in my life. After we left each other a couple of nights ago i got really depressed because i realized that when i move back to the states I can't just hop on a plane and say, "i'll be there in 2 hrs". How sad huh? So I really need to appreciate the time i have with her when i do have it! We are going for mexican food right now!!

Small things-did i ever mention i have an elevator again? well i do. It's pretty updated now too. I have a glass door for those of you who actually saw it. And it moves quicker now too! Oh and my gym membership is over. So I think Asima is going to train me how to run! I KNOW I KNOW. But it's super healthy and I wanna get some exercise...so we'll see! And that medicine...it IS making me a bit bloated. One more day of it...and then hopefully i can get back on track. How annoying!! As far as the job...i should find out this week and then I am also planning my birthright trip this week and then my trip home! It's all happening so fast! EEKS! But i'm ready to begin my new journey...ready to join?

No comments: