Tuesday, February 12, 2008

productive!!!

Yesterday I found a WHOLE new meaning to that word...i actually was :) hahaha. In anycase, I woke up and I jogged outside. It's a first for me...but since i don't have a gym membership I am trying something new. Asima said she was going to go with me and train me how to do it, but since she was still asleep and i was highly motivated, I went with my gut and just left the house. I jogged for 25 min. Mind you, it was SLOW but I did it :) When I finished, I felt like i ran a marathon...not that I was tired...but proud. I actually wasn't tired at all. The ONLY reason I stopped was because I was bored! Even listening to music I was still bored! Oh well. Atleast i jogged right? Then I came home, got dressed asap and was going to go to starbucks to work on my paper...but i thought to myself "i feel so inspired that I'm gonna stay at home and work" The reason I felt inspired was because someone who took my HEG program before sent me some tips on how to write a thesis and their old paper so I had more of an idea on where I was going with this whole thing. So what I did was made a nice pot of coffee and sat in my living room and just started to write. Well a few hrs later, I got out 7 pages! GO ME! that was amazing for me! Plus i got some extra research in there! I was pleasantly surprised. Eventually i left the house to go get a few groceries and then came home and made a GREAT dinner. I made a white fish just broiled with garlic, lentils, boiled asparagus and HOLLANDAISE sauce :) Yep you read that right. I made it from scratch. It's not that easy, and not that hard. I had to make it twice though. The first time it broke and i KNOW how to save it, so i did. But then it broke again because it sat around too long (not knowing when A was coming home) and i couldn't save it. So i started over again. No biggy! But then dinner was FANTASTIC! Just light and healthy and VERY tasty! Then after that I felt so good, I went and read a few chapters of my new book which is VERY uplifting. I went to bed around 10:30 and just thought to myself...wow....i had a productive day. I was pleased ;)

No comments: