Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It's Official!!

Well yesterday, for some crazy reason, when I was "waiting for life to begin..." it began!!!! It kinda all just fell into place! I don't know how it happened...but it did! Well...I went jogging again. Day two. My body hurt...but in a good way. I think this is good for me! In anycase...after that I came home and went right back out...to buy shoes (but they didn't have my size- so i didn't buy any!) So i came right back home. And then it all happened. I got the call I've been waiting for...I GOT MY NEXT STAGE! Plaza Athenee. However, it will only be for one month February 25th- March 25th. If you click on the link on the right- Christophe Michalak- he will be my head chef...and he's AMAZING! So i am VERY fortunate and lucky to be able to even go there for one month!!!! So i am pumpped! After that happened, I called to see if I could change my greece/turkey cruise to earlier and they said it was ok! So (for a small fee) I changed that. THEN i had to change the flight...and with a little bit more than a small fee, i changed that flight. So I will be going on that from April 3rd to April 11th. THEN i FINALLY booked a flight home (and now that it's done...i'm kinda sad) which is April 24th. So i will be in Chicago- April 24th, which is a whole month earlier than I expected. But it was something that needed to be done. I am also planning my Birthright Israel trip sometime in June I think which is also very exciting! So as you can see...life is beginning and all coming together. I can't wait to see what's instore next...

No comments: