Saturday, February 2, 2008

Miserable/Horrible/Worst

I didn't think life could be like this. I think this was the worst day since i've been in Paris...let me rephrase that...worst day of my life! NEVER been in so much pain.

So I know Friday was my big update for you. And only half of the update came. So here goes. I decided to end my current stage early. So Friday, yesterday, was my last day. I was very bittersweet about it all...but I am working it out to come home earlier. I will keep you posted of further plans when i find them out.

Anyway...I woke up on Friday morning and I couldn't hear. Now the past few days my ears were pretty stuffed but Thur my hearing came back and when i woke up I thought it was just because of the bad weather. So i made myself some tea and then i missed my metro which brought me late to work on my last day. Well I got to work around 6:30. I continued to work until the pain in my right ear became so unbearable and I SERIOUSLY could not hear a THING that I couldn't stand or sit or work and I didn't know what to do. So i felt horrible, but around 8:30 I said my goodbyes for my last day of work and i left. It made me feel so bad to leave early...but like i said...I have NEVER felt this amount of pain in my life. I called SOS Medecin, where the dr comes to your house. He came shortly after I called and told me I had an ear infection. I told him 1) the pharmecy wasn't open for me to get the medicine yet and 2) even if I take it right now it's not gonna kick in...so what can you do for my unbearable pain? SO...he shot me up with Morphine?!?! i mean what? that was a first for me i think! Anyway...I was so dizzy and high as a kite that I fell into bed around 9:30ish. The rest of the day went like this. I woke up at 12 to get my medicine. Took it...got back in bed til 2ish. Made lunch. Which took me 2 hrs to eat (which i was nibbling and sleeping on and off) because i was SOOO nauseas but I felt that I was hungry. Anyway...around 4ish I went back to bed for good. And i mean GOOD! My friend tyler came over to make dinner and the thought of food made me ill. I was SO nausiated that I couldn't move. Everytime i moved in my bed i was in pain and felt so sick. So i just slept. Asima checked on me a few times throughout the night but all I wanted to do was sleep. SO i slept until 8:30 am the next morning. So i guess you can say I slept almost 24 hrs straight. Now you may ask am I feeling better? Well I still can't hear :( And it's the WORST feeling ever. I'm taking my meds and I hope to get better...but like i said...i'm umemployed so I have nothing but time to rest for now until I get some news. So...that's what i'm going to do til i get better!!! I don't feel like watching a movie, talking on the phone, listening to music or hell...even eating because it reverberates in my ear TERRIBLY! So...all i can do is lay in bed and sleep :( Leave me a message. And I'll talk to you when I'm better! WHY ME?! argh.

2 comments:

Leslie Janks said...

Feel better, Pen! There's nothing worse than an ear infection, but in another day or so the drugs will kick in and you'll feel like a brand new person :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I feel for you. I hope you get better very soon! :(

Janelle