Monday, January 28, 2008

Asima :)

So Asima is my roomate. And i have to send a BIG thank you out to her. For many reasons. One is that I am sick. On Saturday night I went to bed around 9:15. At 10ish I woke up coughing and choking. She knocks on my door and asks if everything is all right and if i was throwing up :) haha. I told her i just had a tickle in my throat. Well she offers to make me tea. So she did. I sat in my bed waiting for her. I took 3 sips and then she goes "are you tired? go to bed. You don't want to miss the boat" Meaning the if you are tired the sleeping boat. It was ADORABLE. So she took my tea and put me to bed. I mean...NO OTHER roomate i have EVER had has done that for me EVER!!!

Not to mention she is the BEST cook ever. I dont even have to ASK for dinner. I come home and she goes...dinner is ready...I just have to finish cooking it. And they are gourmet meals! I can barely compete! Just wonderful. And at the end of dinner she makes tea! I don't even like tea...but i like hers!

And recently I have been having some personal issues and she is like a g-dsend. She listens to me when i need to talk and she doesnt question it. She understands it all. And she genuinely cares. I am SOOO lucky to have her. SO Asima if you read this...you don't know how much you mean to me as a friend. I am thankful to have you in my life. Thank you and I wish i could give you everything back that you give to me! BTW- check out her blog....it's on the right hand side of my page!! Toodles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Penny!
Awww...You're so adorable...a post dedicated to moi? lol! ;-) You truly are the best Roomie I've ever had and you're spoiling me rotten with all your yummy 'CHEF PENNY' dinners! Thanks for being you - wouldn't want you to be any other way and I'm always here for ya!

A ;-)
xoxo