Monday, January 28, 2008

Learning

This week at work I learned that French people are selfish. I know you are thinking...you JUST learned this?!? Well i guess i always knew it...but this week it bothered me more. And it was something REALLY stupid...but enough to tick me off! I was cutting pamplemousse (grapefruit-but it sounds better in french!). And at the end there is juice that comes from it. And people come up and take the juice. And OFCOURSE i was going to pass it around...WHEN I WAS FINISHED. And the worst part is people would come for seconds. And I said, "but other people haven't had any" and they said "so?" And then I said "well what about chef?" (who always has like 4 glasses) they said "he'll get it next round" and it just bothered me. Same goes with coffee. When I make coffee people want a LOT of coffee in their glass when i have to serve everyone which then makes me have to make a second pot. AND...someone who reads this blog wants coffee when he isn't working!!!!! NOT FAIR :) But i always make him a pot anyway!

Other news...I went to see Sweeny Todd finally with Manuel and Chris (it only came out on the 23rd of jan here). LOVED IT! I was very impressed by Johnny Depp. Who knew he could sing?! However I am used to Mrs Lovett being played differnetly but I liked her interpretation. And the boy who played Toby i LOVED. And a LOT of people told me it was too bloody...but i didn't think it was THAT bloody. I could have eaten through that entire movie...although i didnt't :)

Um...that's it for now. Like i said...this week is a week for life planning...so keep checking regularly for updates!

No comments: