Friday, January 25, 2008

not much

So, not much has happened in my two days off this week. On tues I walked to the Marais (1 hr there) to meet Manuel for lunch and then walked back (1 hr back) but i stopped to shop...so it took me longer. I bought a new pair of boots, a couple of shirts and some magazines. The sales are still going on so I'm trying to take advantage of that. My gym membership also ends on the 6th of Feb and I am not sure if I am going to renew that for 3 months or not...gotta decide...meaning I should be taking advantage of that too! hahaha. I also made dinner on tue nite. Tyler had told Asima how good my smokies were so I made those. Then I worked on my paper til Teddy came over for a little bit. We just talked. He likes to see me outside of work. He is genuinely a nice guy. I don't think he wants anything from me which is even nicer. Just a nice companion! On wed I had my appt with seb and then I came home and had to write a CV (resume) and letter of motivation IN FRENCH! I attempted it in French and then my friend guillaume helped me re-write it! He said it was awful. Oh well. I can't even believe I tried to write a letter in french...ha! Then eventually I worked on my paper for a few hrs. I went to bed REALLY early as I think I am coming down with a cold. However I started taking medicine early enough that I think it's just staying in my throat. Anyway...stay tuned...there may be some very important info on my blog within the next week :)

No comments: