Wednesday, December 5, 2007

GM day 2 and day off

So day two! I woke up at 4:30 and yes...i walked to work. It took only 30 min. Well i got there and i had NO clue how to get in!!! i was freaking out and then someone biked up and i asked them if they were here for GM and they said yes. So they let me in! Hallelujah! I was nervous as it was walking and it being all dark in the morning that I didn't know what to do if I couldn't get in! So by then it was still on 5:45ish and I got dressed and went downstairs. I started my day at 6! Once at 9 am I looked at my watch! STUPID! Hahaha. The next time i looked at it was at lunch time (1:30) and then I only had 2 hrs left...so it was a breeze from there. I actually got off at 3 today because no one had work for me! But...today I got to do much of the same stuff as i did yesterday and then my favorite, I weighed and molded kugelhopf (my favorite bread from GM!!) I also got to make some kind of chocolate cake and jellified coulis! So i got to do a bunch of prep work plus some I got to actually make. I also got to make beurre pomade (softened butter) but 750 grams of it! EEKS! and they wouldn't let me do it in the microwave!!! AHH! So that wasn't the most fun of the day. Other than that...it was a fun day again! but i can tell you...i was exhausted by the end of the day. I walked half way home, went to the fancy grocery store and then got on the metro! Went to bed by 9!

SO my day off is always wed :) I woke up at 9 and had my trainer at 10:45. He kicked my ass! As usual. But since i was tired and not wanting to go to the gym in the first place...he was really rough on me. Tomorrow will be the worst at work :) After that I came home and got ready cause kaitlin and I went shopping and to the movie The Heartbreak Kid with Ben Stiller. Really funny! Now I'm home and i'm about to crash because I have work tomorrow :)

No comments: