Friday, October 26, 2007

October 26, 2007

Today I woke up around 8:30 and went shopping. Yes I know...do I really need more clothes. Well I needed basics for winter. So i stocked up on long sleeve shirts, turtle necks and sweats...with some other goodies! I had my first REAL training session today with Sebastien! So I had to cram my shopping in. Luckily Manuel was late for his session, which pushed my session back. So I went to my session at 1pm. So for an hr Seb kicked my BUTT! We did intensive work...but he really wants to get me in gear since he knows I'm trying to get inshape before I go home. But hey, I have until may ;) So we have some time! Anyway, after that I went home and RUSHED to get ready for class. At 3:30 we had our last demo for the week. I was practically sleeping through it because I was so wiped from my session. Chef finished all 8 of the cakes! So after class we had to try them all. However I saved them and then went downstairs to eat my dinner with Manuel and then tried all 8 of them. Tomorrows blog I will describe them all! So we had a 45 minute break and then from 7:30 to 8:15 we sprayed some cakes and then got to go home! YAH! I came home and sent some emails and then went to bed around 10:30. It was a lame nite...but I was exhausted. (and i need my energy for DISNEY!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: