Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 22, 2007

BUSY WEEK! I set my alarm for 7:30...but that didn't go over well...so I reset it for 9. I went to the gym around 10. However my day wasn't going so well. After that I managed to keep myself busy doing stuff around the house til I went to school at 3. This week at school is Entrements...which are cakes. We are learning how to make 8 different kinds of cakes and at the end of the week...yep you guessed it...i take home 8 cakes! AHHHH!!!! FAT!!! hahaha....im gonna distribute them...ok...i'll keep one :) Anyway, today we had one demo in which we learned all of the biscuit type stuff for all 8 of the cakes and then in the practical we, as a group, made them all. However, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, so I was REALLY behind. Well, me and manuel were behind. Other people had to help us. It was embarrassing to me. Anyway, class ended at 9:30 and Manuel walked me home. I went to bed around 10:30.

No comments: