Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24, 2007

I woke up at 8, went to the gym for my full workout and then came home and made some coffee. It's freezing outside and FINALLY the heat has been turned on in my building! However the elevator is out of commission so it's a pain to come home to (pun intended)! Anyway, I got dressed, made myself breakfast and then went to the post office. I then went to class. Today we had a LONG day. One demo and 2 practicals. We did a mish mosh of stuff. We did some making of mousses and assembling of cakes as well. That's what practical was like also. I offered to make the pears cause they were easy and I like to cut :) Chef also let us out at 8:30 which was super nice of him. We were all pretty exhausted because we were making SO many cakes. I mean there are 8 of them and we made 6 of each kind....so that's a lot of cakes. Some we even made more of! Needless to say...we were all ready to go home. I walked home and i'm about ready to pass out. However, I'm on day 3 of no elevator and I have to say the stairs are almost getting easier! By next week...i should be a pro! hahahaha. nite

1 comment:

Nellz said...

I have no elevator in my apartment building, either. :-) It's fun, isn't it?

I am behind on reading your blog, but I hope everything is going great! I have had to pretty much cease my blog because I got a promotion at work, and writing that kind of stuff could possibly get me in trouble now. Sigh. So I haven't decided what to do with it yet, but I'll let you know! Maybe I just need to start telling my stories via e-mail or get a new blog addy. Anyway, toodles for now!