Sunday, September 16, 2007

Le week-end

So as you know...I never have class on friday, so my weekends consist of friday, saturday and sunday! So...unless something spectacular happens during my weekends, I'll prolly just put them together in one blog! Big events of my weekend....mmmm....friday nite I went to dinner with Sarah at some cute little restaurant. Saturday my friend Ping Wen invited me over for home made chinese (not what you think of when you go to a chinese restaurant) food! It was AMAZING and HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! he made these stuffed chili peppers that were to die for! i mean just amazing! And everything else was just delicious! It was a very nice group of people as well. And sunday was prolly the best day of the weekend. I went with Dzintra, Alan, Samantha (my french family- who aren't really french) and one of her friend's Gina to see No Reservations and out for pizza and ice cream then back to Dzintra's to chill for a bit. It was a beautiful day outside so I walked there and we walked Gina home. It was just nice to be with a family who really cares about me since I'm so far away from home. I love those guys!!!! Anyway, it was a very relaxing weekend. Looking forward to an awesome weekend of cooking! Sleep tight all :)

No comments: