Wednesday, September 19, 2007

September 18, 2007

So i started my day off at the gym. Came home and prepared my weekend dinner party. Well i just got my ingredients together on a card so i know what to buy! Then i got dressed. The weather is starting to change here...so it's been in the 60s. A little cooler than usual. Anyway...I went to school early because I had a mtg to renew my carte de sejour because i am staying so much longer now!!!!! After that we had our second class on vacuum pack cooking. Once again...so interesting! Today we focused on fish, fruit and vegetables. I made, specifically, the apple compote (which was delicious) but I also made the 3 peppercorn sauce and chef commended me again on a great sauce! It was really good. Class is so much fun when we work as a team. We just chat and eat! We didn't take a break and we pretty much started cooking after 30 min of lecture so we got out at 7:15ish. Pretty nice! I came home and it was a GREAT nite. I watched that stupid movie called Knocked Up...not too bad though...horrible ending. But the best part was I got to catch up with some old friends. I love doing that! Made me happy! Overall it was a great day :)

No comments: