Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 17, 2007

Back on track and i feel better than ever! I went to the gym this morning...set up and appt with a trainer and after I bought a few groceries. I actually don't need much because I eat a banana before the gym, then after I eat a sensible lunch, then i may eat a snack before school if Im hungry but usually i just go to school and then dinner is at school with the tasters. So i'm set with groceries...plus whatever we make at school (if we make stuff) i take it home. Anyway, i came home and made myself some eggs and a piece of toast. Yum! I then went to sephora to buy myself a new perfume since last week i broke my newest bottle and this week I ran out of my old stuff! I asked the lady for something that smelled like baby powder and bingo! It was perfect. Made in france...called Stella Cadente. She has a website. Check it out. Smells amazing. Then I went to school and putzed on the computer and talked to Peter my classmate. Eventually I went to class. It was SOOO cool today. We learned Vacuum sealing food and how to cook it. The concept it so brilliant but difficult at the same time! Anyway...For about an hr we were lectured and took notes and then til 9 pm (with one 15 min break) we worked together as a group making 7+ recipes! It was so much fun. We chatted. We cooked. We learned. It was so layed back and enjoyable! and the food...OMG! soooo good! We all kind of took charge of one part of a recipe. I made a jus for one of them...and guess what...i did it correctly :) Chef commended me on it! I don't get why one time i do it right and the next i fail? Oh well...that's life! you move on! Anyway...class was so much fun! We finished early and Dzintra brought me home. I went to bed around 11:30 because I was so wired I couldn't go to bed!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! All of your Ireland Pics are so cool. Now I hope you know why I dream of living there someday. It was great to talk to you yesterday - I think of you often and I'm happy you have had the chance to travel so much! Love you girl...Case