Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 19, 2007

I had a day off of school today! Pretty nice huh? I still woke up early and went to the gym like a good kid! Then I came home and got ready for a long fun day! I walked to Le Marais (the gay/jewish quarter) which is an hr away and met Kaili there. We were planning on shopping but we made a pit stop and Kaili decided to get her hair cut. She looks adorable! Then we had to leave because I wanted to go to school for this special demo. Everyonce in a while they have guest chefs at school which are free for students. They are usually famous chefs or have owned restaurants or pastry shops or head chef of a michelin star restaurant. Anyway...today was a pastry chef who owned his own place for 30 years so I was all about it. (even on my day off!) It was WELL worth it. He made 4 cakes! They were amazing! Then after class I met Kaili and Lauren back in Le Marais and we ate Falafel. Now I have to get ready for my big class dinner tomorrow nite because i have class straight through til the dinner so I have to pick out my outfit! Then to bed :)

No comments: