Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 18, 2007

Today was ANOTHER boring day...so i switched it up a bit :) My first class was that horrible one I didn't pay attention in, but it was easy enough to follow. So there are unfortunately no pictures today! I made a ballontine which is a chicken stuffed with some yummy goodness and foie gras mousse. It had to poach in a broth for an hr while we made hollandaise sauce. The chef...another new one...was really good because he explained some new things to us! SO i learned today even thought it was boring! So nothing was really accomplished in that class because it was a two part class and it had to sit in that broth. So during break I went the post office to send a gift to my friend then had a cup of tea with my friends. Then my next class was supposedly said to be the worst CD of all of school. It WAS! So boring I dont think I took notes BECAUSE i ditched the class right after that WHICH was the second part of that first class. Luckily Kaili got to take my chicken ballontine home for me! So all i missed was making a bouillon which I did last trimester and making sausages which we already did. So i didn't miss much! Anyway...instead I went to the gym, came home showered, then walked to Kaili's and bought groceries. We made enchiladas and guacamole at her house for dinner. They were amazing! Then i walked home! It was a boring day...but ended well ;)

No comments: