Monday, April 16, 2007

April 16, 2007

Back at school...I went to school at 8:30 to kill me some lobsters! First...you can see Lillie my lobster right after I boiled her head:)

I got lucky because I got a female which has the coral which makes the sauce taste better and thicker! Class went SOOOO smoothly that we were done by 10. Did you read that? 10 am! when normally class is done at 11:30! score! And what scored even more was that chef said my dish was perfect today. He said it tasted great and looked great. He also said I worked very well today. I, personally, am SOOO pleased with myself today. It was SOOOO good i took every last bit home with me :) I also have to commend myself on my plating! I'm getting better!

So after class I ran boring errands and went to the gym. On the way I found a bakery that sells the flute gana which is the number 1 bread in all of paris and they have one by me! I didn't know this til today and i've been making Kaili bring me one from her house when she can! So i HAD to get one! very excited. Came home showered, ate some flute gana and goat cheese (yep you heard me right...i found some i like!!!!) and went back to school for the MOST BORING class i have had to date. Unfortunately I can't even remember what I learned it was THAT boring. Some kind of sausage with apples, a stuffed chicken in a soup, and a terrine with foie gras. All I know is I may be skippin on that sausage class cause it was NASTY! Anyway, after class it was SO nice out that I went and sat with my friends while they had a beer. Then I came home and ate ALL my lobster and rice. IT WAS AMAZING! Can't wait to make it at home for my family and friends! watch out :) Anyway...it's so beautiful outside...the window is open and it's a lovely nite to sleep. Bonne nuit

No comments: