Thursday, April 19, 2007

April 17, 2007

Today was a long day. My first class was a PD and we learned the Bavarois which is a GREAT cake. It is 3 layers of yumminess. 1 layer of dark choc mousse, 1 layer of milk choc mousse and the top layer is white chocolate mousse! Then on the top is a choc glaze to make it look like a mirror. SO beautiful. Then if we had time we could draw or make some decoration. It was a tasty demo! After class we went and had coffee and i sat with my friends. At 12:30 we made that cake. Let's say class went well til the end. I will chose not to say what happened because it upsets me to think about it...so we can focus on my AMAZING cake. Chef agreed. And you can check it out for yourself! Not everyone had even layers like mine...so that's what made mine so good. If I had pics of everyone else's i would show you...but just know mine was close to perfect!



After class I went to the gym. Then came home, took a quick shower, at my roomates delicious veal and foie gras and went to wine class. It was pretty boring tonite for some reason, so I ate a lot of cheese and drank...not tasted...my wine tonite. Then came home to bed!

No comments: