Sunday, February 11, 2007

Salon National Boulangerie

Well today I woke up at 9, did some laundry ate some breakfast got dressed. I left my house at 11 to walk in the pouring rain to Porte de Versaille to meet up with Trephene and her boyfriend Oscar for the Pastry Expo! It was fun...however not as fun as the food show in chicago ;) But, I did get my fairshare of food and fun things to look at. We walked around for about 3 hrs. So I ate and saw plenty, including some other members from school. It was really exciting to see the tools I am going to need to open my own place. However a lot of the stuff was premade pastries that they ship to you, which I am VERY against! I tried some frozen products from this one place, including macarons and mille feuille...both bland and not worth buying! I can make them myself! All of my product will be fresh! Then we left and sat down for a beer to relax for a bit, and then I came home. I lost my internet forever cause I pressed one stupid button on my computer, but i got it back! I'm about to go read then go to bed early tonite! Too much good food today has made me tired :) Bonne nuit!

No comments: