Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Feb 13, 2007

What a fabulous day!!! I had ONE class today. We made the genoise cake. Not the best thing in the world. But i tried my damned hardest to moisten my bottom and top layers...but they weren't perfect...however...working at Cold Stone Creamery came in handy! we had to ice our cake...so, i think doing that all summer helped a bit! Anyway...chef said my cake was tres bon...very good. He said I soaked it well. So that was good!

Then me, Melissa L, Kaili, and Katie went to Lauduree for brunch and dessert for V-day! what a treat! I had a great salad...pictured below. then coffee and dessert which melted too quickly to take a picture of! but it was strawberry and vanilla ice cream with chantilly cream, and strawberry sauce and strawberries! outstanding! and ofcourse i couldn't leave without taking home some macarons!


after an amazing brunch with amazing people, kaili and i went shoppping to some american food markets. not as good as we expected...but not horrible either! I bought a dr pepper and mike and ikes :) Then I left her and I did some shopping of my own! Ooops...i spent some money...but it was WELL worth it! and i LOVE what i bought! Then I came home...drank 5 coronas, ate my macaroons, hooked up my livebox (WiFi box), ate some of my roomies rabbit, chatted with my roomie and...got a little tipsy! and i wrote this blog...then passed out :)

No comments: