Monday, March 3, 2008

Tourist day!

What a great start to my weekend(which are now Sun, Mon and Tue)! I woke up, got back on my jogging regime and went off on my day! I put on a cute outfit (new shirt and my cutie boots) and met my friend Sarah Fritz (who now lives in Germany) for a GREAT lunch!!!! We spent a few hrs catching up which was well needed. I miss her terribly!!! Then after that I met Asima and Tyler at the George Pompidou Center. Inside is a museum of modern art and since the first sunday of every month is free, we decided to take advantage of that! Enjoy the pictures!!


After that I went to a mtg then came home and cooked myself a great dinner since Asima had already eaten! Then it was downpour so I went to bed around 11:30ish. But it was a GREAT day and I felt so accomplished and very touristy!

No comments: