Monday, January 21, 2008

Boring

Yes...it's true...work has been boring! I know. sad huh? I was told it gets like this when galette season dies down. Notice i didn't say stopped! Nope...it doesn't stop til the 1st of Feb...but it has gotten slower. I find myself walking around asking people for work and they have nothing...so I stand around watching. I guess I'm learning from watching...but I am a hands on girl. So I'm annoyed. If I'm not going to be working on something I would MUCH RATHER be home working on my thesis. Ok well...maybe doing something else...but still!!!! A couple of days ago...chef sent one person home at 11 who normally doesn't go home til 3:30 and another home at 3who doesn't go home til 8! But he made ME stick around! POOP! oh well.

On another note...Asima (my roommate-check out her cool blog) and I went to see Into the Wild. Manuel had a movie date already to see that movie...so that's why I went with Asima. WOAH! Heavy duty. I really enjoyed this movie. It was a change from all of the other movies i have been seeing. It was very deep, intellectual and a NOT what I thought it was going to be. If you want to see a movie where you have to think...then go see this. And i LOVED the music. I really like Sean Penn's style of writing! He is truly a brilliant screen writer.

Anyway...other than that....i should have another post up tomorrow with some pictures of me!

No comments: