Thursday, January 17, 2008

behind

I am SOOOO behind on blogging. I think i'm just behind on life in general. I haven't been at the computer much. I had to respond to 7 emails that I was slacking on! EEKS! that's SOO unlike me. But i think i'm back on track. AND i forgot to mention last weeks movie that I saw. Asima came with Manuel and I this time. We saw Razzle Dazzle...but in France they changed the name to Dancing Queen. Stupid idea because 1) then you think it's about a bunch of queens running around dancing (meaning gays!) and 2) No one is gonna want to see it then! Anyway...it was a mockumentary about Australian dance teams going to a dance competition! Hilarious! I love mockumentaries. Same line as Best in Show and a Mighty Wind style. SOOO good. But that was last Sunday...oops! See...i told you...I'm slacking!

Ok...so I had two days off. I tried to take advantage of the sales. I didn't do amazing...but i got a few things. i tried on this dress but I wasn't sure i loved it. But i can't stop thinking about it...so i think I'm gonna go get it tomorrow after work since it's on my walk home. It was a cheapy cotton one...not like a super expensive fancy one. And there were a pair of boots i liked too...but i'm still debating those! ARGH...sales :)

OH...and the highlight of my days off was on wed morn I met Edwige (the woman in charge of my HEG-gastronomy program) for coffee at Starbucks! We chatted for a while. It was SOOO good to see her. She looks great...even with her new accessories :) heehee. I have to apologize because I didn't bring my camera and she wanted to be on my blog....next time! PROMISE! But anyway...it was a great time.

Other than that...it's been a hectic two days off. Running around a bunch. One of these days I'm just gonna lay in bed and do NOTHING! Yah right! I can't imagine myself doing that! Oh well. Back to the grind tomorrow. For now...more thesis work. Off to read! toodles

No comments: