Friday, November 9, 2007

November 8, 2007

YAH! I woke up at 5 and got ready and went to the airport to pick up leslie! She arrived exactly on time at 7:30 and we went home to my place. By this time I am not feeling so well. Don't know why, but I ignore it. Anyway, she showers and I relax and then we walked to school so I could show her around. By this time I'm feeling horrible. leslie went to the catacombes while I had my last 12:30 demo. Well...I didn't make it through demo. I yarfed, spewed, threw up...however you want to politely put it....way too many times for me to function. I even left in the middle of class to go buy gingerale and fake saltines! they didn't help. Anyway...I survived that class and then we "graduated". Leslie was back by then. Here are my pictures from graduation. (the smile is SOO fake)


Anyway...needless to say...even if i wasn't planning on skipping my last two praticals...there was NO way i could go. Leslie and I walked home via the phone store. When we got home I took a 2 hr nap from 5-7. Woke up and still felt like crap. I felt bad for leslie, but there was nothing i could do. So she stayed on my computer and i went to bed for the nite at 7:30. The rest of the night was bumpy waking up on and off but eventually at 1 am I felt MUCH better and slept through the night til 9:30 am.

No comments: