Friday, March 16, 2007

remise des diplomes

Today was my graduation ceremony for Basic Cuisine and Pastry. Some people are confused why I am graduating. Well, i am in the Gran Diplome Program. Within that there are three trimesters...basic, intermediate and superior. So at the end of each I graduate and get my certificate. Once I have all three certificates I can recieve my diploma! So, i should be lucky that i have gotten this far! Anyway...it was boring as usual. I'm just posting so you can see pictures of me :) So enjoy!

Kaili Graduating

Lauren Graduating

Me kissing the chefs

Me looking at my cool pin that I got!

Me graduating (L to R: Chef Clergue-C, Chef Cotte-P, Chef Trouchant-P, and Chef Struil-C)

My friends thought it was funny that my ass was sticking out as I signed the books

very funny!

SOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! :)

I leave for london tomorrow! Talk to you all when i get back! till then...pip pip cheerio! :)

No comments: