Sunday, March 23, 2008

Winding up!

I am almost to the finish line at my job...so I wanted to just show some pictures of some chocolates from Plaza Athenee! Since my camera was lost...I had to take these from Asima's blog (thank you). However...I got to powder these with gold powder! And then I brought one home for her :)



























Then this was a gift given to me by my favorite person Philip, for my birthday! It's an astrological sign chocolate bar! How cool!



















































Then on Saturday night I got to do more plating! First, the new vacherrin came out!









The base is a rhubarb compote, then sliced raspberries, then a quenelle of raspberry/rhubarb sorbet, raspberry meringue and almond foam on top! (of course with big red sugar lips!)

This is a picture of the Mi-Cuit (like our version of the molten lava cake--that one is for you mom!!).

(btw- I don't know why blogger is being so funky...i'll work on that! sorry) Other than that, getting ready for vacations and what not! I'll post more this week because it's a BIG week (if you don't know why...you should!) Joyeuses Pacques/Happy Easter!

No comments: