Tuesday, March 25, 2008

LAST DAY!

Today was my last day of work! I worked in the morning and the crew was a bit different than I normally work with. But nonetheless, it was fun! Here are a couple of pictures of a rocher that I got to pack in little P.A. bags! Then I smuggled one home for Asima :)
















Other than that I glazed all the cakes and got to make a fruit coulis at work! It was a pretty boring day...but it went quickly! And the big clean today was short...and then I got to leave early! 6 pm :) However, right before I finished work, I spoke to Chef Michalak and I told him I loved him. No joke. I asked if i could speak to him in English and he said yes. So i told him I was in love with him and I thanked him a bunch for letting me work there. He thanked me for being so dedicated. He said it's most important to have people who put their heart into their work, so remember that when I open my own place! He also said he'd be in Chicago often so I should stay in touch ;) ;) I feel better now that I told him...even though I don't think he understood! Anyway, i came home and my wonderful roomie had dinner ready! Then I packed and cleaned/organized my room! I feel so much better about sleeping in my room now! I'm going to post often because my internet shuts down next week so I have a lot to get in before that happens! Keep checking! toodles.

No comments: