Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Guy Savoy

It's my Birthday week...yes I said week...and because of it, I am treating myself to a wonderful week in Paris! So to start off, Monday was my last day of work. And Tuesday I went to Guy Savoy! My roommate knows the Chef de Partie there so she got me a HUGE deal. For those of you who don't know Guy Savoy he is a famous Chef in Paris and his restaurant is 3 Michelin starred which is a HUGE deal! So being able to eat there was a TREAT! I was also able to get a picture with him! He has 4 other restaurants around Paris and now one in Las Vegas! (if you are in the states I recommend it!) Anyway, I took pictures of my meal. I also took notes. Feel free to contact me if you want to hear them :) (i was picky as usual)



It was a GREAT first meal for my birthday week! I have to give a shout out to Ms Glaze for making this all happen for me! Hopefully I'll get to meet her shortly! Thanx! Stay tuned...other exciting things are going to happen :)

No comments: