Sunday, March 9, 2008

jour de la femme

Don't ask me what it is...but it's a day that celebrates woman. Anyway...the blog has nothing to do with this...but i needed a title. I have so much to say, post, and do (yes...in my life) that I don't know where to start! So i will just start with work...obviously! It's taking over my life. BUT...i love it. I spoke to Chef Michalak yesterday in French. I got so nervous that I messed up what I was saying, but he understood. He's so good looking I get so nervous. And I've never seen a man eat so many desserts...but i love it! As far as the fight...all is good! We made up ;) Production wise...I have made SO much stuff! I have some pictures of some of it, so I will post and then explain. One thing, yesterday I was cutting more of the cakes (which I got to glaze the chocolate one) and someone said to me "you just cut those for the prince of Qatar" I was like...um ok! How cool!

I seem to be having a problem uploading pictures. SO i will post this blog so you can see my slide show and then I will post my pictures as soon as I figure out the problem! sorry!!!

No comments: