Thursday, February 7, 2008

jeans!

I woke up this morning and I am about to go to the dr because i STILL can't hear...but i decided to try on one of the two pairs of jeans I've been avoiding. I know i've lost some weight...but i'm still avoiding them because i'm in denial. Anyway...i tried on the one pair...and they FIT! So i had to blog because no one is up yet that I can share my joy with! So i'm blogging about it to get it out of my system. Everything slow...but in time. No rush this time...and not doing it to lose weight...but for some health concerns that I'm having...this is just a bonus! And they look ADORABLE with my new boots. I'll try and take a picture. Maybe next week i'll be brave enough to try on the other pair...

1 comment:

Leslie Janks said...

yay congrats pen!!! you've inspired me to do the same :)