Thursday, February 21, 2008

Say goodbye to the freak show...

(it's a line from the musical sideshow if you don't know the title of my blog) In anycase...i'm sad to say that a great era is ending. I can't use the name (for if i did...i may get sued if they find me) But if any of you recall me being Bitty Bear...the company I used to work for had decided to close all the theatres (chicago, new york, and l.a.) and just be a regular, old store. Some say it's financial reasons, others say that they just want to create a new look without live performers. Whatever the case...I am saddened that my friends are losing jobs and at the same time, proud to say that I was part of something so special. It was always my dream to work there since I was a little kid...and to say I did, will always hold a special place in my heart. So i sign off saying best of luck to my second family in chicago. I will come visit when i get home! As Bitty Bear would say "we're just a great big part of a great big..FAAAAmily tree" so that doesn't mean because we are seperarting we need to lose that feeling! kisses!!!

No comments: