Saturday, December 1, 2007

3 jours

Hi blog readers. So i didn't feel the need to post because for 3 whole days I was locked in my room doing nothing but sleeping/eating/and taking drugs. I had a cold. And since I couldn't breath...I tried to sleep whenever possible (which was very hard), I ate only rice because I couldn't taste anything so why waste the calories, and I was popping cold medicine like it was my job! I only did this because I start my Stage on monday...if it was any other circumstance...I'd still be running around like a madwoman (my usual self). But this is so important to me, I don't want to mess up! So it's now Saturday and I feel much better. I actually left the house today (a few times!) :) So...stay tuned for next weeks ventures into, what I can say is, the beginning of my new life :)

No comments: