Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September 4, 2007

Another kooky day. This morning I met them at their hotel around 11. I brought them some lenotre cause they needed to try some more good pastries :) Then we went to Brand Bazaar which is one of my favorite stores and mom got something there too! I then took them to Maison du chocolat so dad could try the amazing caramel eclair! He LOVED it. Then we took the metro to this crepe place that I randomly found one day because of my city walks called Chez Yannik...and their crepes are AMAZING! We had lunch crepes and then we split a dessert crepe! Outstanding! Then we went shopping more in that area. After that we went to printemp and the other gallery lafayette and once again mom got lucky! I almost got lucky...but couldnt make up my mind and didnt want to rush into such and important purchase ;) After that we eventually came back to the hotel to get ready for our evening out. Tonite we went to Plaza Athenee, where I want to do one of my internships! The food was outstanding as well as the wine and service. Enjoy the pictures. Pay attention to the dessert pictures...cause that's prolly what I'll be doing!!!!

I came home and packed and got as much ready as I could before i passed out! Can't wait to have a vacation and drink some GUINNESS!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Penny,

It's Laurie Heinemann, Jacqui's sister! I just want to say it has been so fun reading your blog. Jacqui sent it to me a while ago after we visiting each other in Paris. I am so proud of you and find and escape when I read what you are doing in Paris. How wonderful! Your talent is amazing I hope you are enjoying every moment. I miss Paris soooo much and can only imagine what it is like to make your home there. What are you planning for the future? I think I should ask you for your autograph now before you run off and become famous :) Well I feel honored to have know you when. Have a great time in Ireland. I loved my visit there. So much to see and so many wonderful people there. My email is jlaur78@yahoo.com if you ever want to say hi